The project is done. Now what?
Richard Northey Custom Carpentry wants you to be completely satisfied long after the tools are packed up and the last coat of paint applied. Don't hesitate to contact us with post-project questions.
We'll schedule a "walk-through" with you before our team leaves for the last time. We'll explain the work, the operation of any new appliances, devices or controls and advise you on the proper maintenance and care of new products or installations.
Little things can be expected upon completion of any renovation. Most post-project problems can be solved with a simple phone call. Below is a list of things you can do:
- Settle back into your normal lifestyle - you may catch problems that weren't there before, or were unseen on the walk-through
- Keep a list of small items that may have been missed
- Divide your problems into two categories - major (requiring immediate attention) and minor (not urgent)
- If or when you have accumulated several minor problems, give us a call at (705) 657.9600 to arrange a time for us to visit and have them fixed all at once
- Call immediately in the unlikely event a major problem arises
Help us spread the word
Richard Northey Custom Carpentry appreciates all good "word-of-mouth" advertising and references. Please let your friends and neighbours know how good our work was - we may ask you to be a reference for future clients - an important part of the contracting business.
Conversely, if you are dissatisfied in any way, let us know. We only want to enhance the lives and homes of the people we work for!